Why is Panacea your best choice?
Panacea is a cutting-edge telehealth platform offering seamless coordination and patient care continuity. Our platform is designed to integrate advanced technology with scientific and medical expertise, resulting in one of the most comprehensive telehealth solutions available in the digital health market today.
Our platform is built on a foundation of hundreds of thousands of clinical interactions, enabling us to collect and analyse health data with unparalleled accuracy. This, combined with the extensive knowledge and experience of our scientific and medical team, allows us to provide patients with a seamless and personalised healthcare experience, regardless of their healthcare needs.
How does Panacea work?
Panacea uses advanced technology, such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, to triage patients and read their vital signs through the mobile or computer camera. It guarantees an integrated end-to-end patient experience, with over 150 data points collected in every video consultation.
Our medical and scientific teams then analyse the collected data daily, aiming to work on new solutions to improve health outcomes.
What problem and target group does Panacea address?
Problem: Increasing costs in serving and managing patients at all levels of care and the need for remote and continuous patient monitoring.
- Healthcare providers seek a comprehensive solution to manage patients remotely and reduce costs.
- Health insurers who want to provide their policyholders with access to a comprehensive digital health platform to manage their health and reduce care costs.
- Employers who want to provide their employees with access to high-quality healthcare services without incurring high costs.
- Patients requiring ongoing care management, especially those with chronic conditions or at risk of developing complications.
Solution: Panacea offers a comprehensive digital health platform that utilises DTx and wearables to provide remote and continuous patient monitoring, AI-powered symptom checking and video consultations with embedded vital signs readings. Our solution is designed to support the end-to-end patient flow, from initial screening to ongoing care management, while increasing cost-efficiency and collecting valuable clinical data to deliver quality, value-based care.
How Panacea is disrupting the insurance industry?
By deploying a platform that collects over 150 data points through the different features of the platform, Panacea allows insurers to:
- Considerably reduce costs: a 63% cost reduction per person when compared to in-person appointments after implementing a triage system and video consultations platform with an 85% of resolution rate.
- Execute continuity of care programs: manage chronic customers closely through clinical surveys to collect critical clinical data, identify potential risk factors, and act preventively to reduce health costs.
- Gather valuable clinical insights: identify patient cohorts, categorise your customer base demographically and by health diagnosis to assess the level of risk on your customer base, develop specific programs and identify trends.
- Assemble a global health assessment: utilise clinical data to support risk assessment processes and employee benefits programs to build tailor-made product offerings and upsell opportunities.
What trend does our Panacea platform follow?
The use of predictive analytics to manage transitions of care proactively.
Healthcare providers increasingly share real-time data to visualise untapped capacity, proactively facilitate care transitions from one setting to the next, and forecast and prepare for future demand.
Using the power of AI and predictive analytics, we can extract relevant insights on patient flow and patient care needs from vast amounts of real-time and historical data. This allows providers to categorise their customer base, predict trends, identify risk factors and act preventively.
After initial validation, the resulting algorithms can be updated regularly to consider recent trends and circumstances – offering clinical and operational teams the real-time, actionable insights they need to make timely and effective decisions.
Embedding these data-driven practices is essential to act more effectively across the patient journey and ensure continuity of care, guaranteeing that the patient gets the proper care in the right place at the right time.
What is Augmented Telemedicine?
It’s the concept of remote medicine that uses data to empower doctors for better diagnosis and continuity of care, to improve patients' lives at a lower cost.
How does Augmented Telemedicine come to life?
By using AI to triage and read vital signs and by capturing data from connected devices and other tools to measure how patients feel, while effortlessly recording physician’s notes, lab analytics and other exams.
What is Telemedicine technology?
Telemedicine technology refers to using telecommunication services, such as video conferencing and secure messaging, to deliver healthcare services while both patients and physicians are in a remote setting.
What are the benefits of Telemedicine technology?
Telemedicine technology offers several benefits for both patients and healthcare providers, including:
- Improved access to healthcare: Telemedicine technology can help patients who live in remote or rural areas or who have difficulty travelling to a healthcare facility. This can be especially relevant for chronic patients who require ongoing monitoring and treatment, which results in big expenditures with transportation.
- Cost savings: Telemedicine technology can help reduce healthcare costs by eliminating the need for some in-person visits, reducing patient travel expenses, and minimising the need for healthcare facilities and equipment.
- Increased efficiency: Telemedicine technology allows healthcare providers to see more patients in less time, as they can conduct virtual consultations and follow-up appointments more efficiently than in-person visits.
- Improved patient outcomes: Telemedicine technology can improve patient outcomes by allowing for more frequent monitoring and communication between patients and healthcare providers, leading to earlier detection and treatment of health issues.
- Convenience: Telemedicine technology allows patients to receive medical care from the comfort of their own homes, which can be particularly important for patients with mobility issues or who live far from a healthcare facility.
Overall, telemedicine technology can help improve the quality and accessibility of healthcare while also reducing costs and increasing efficiency for both patients and healthcare providers.
What is the difference between a traditional telemedicine platform and Panacea?
A regular telemedicine platform typically involves a doctor-patient moment through video consultations or secure messaging in a one-off situation. While these platforms may offer some data tracking and management, they typically do not leverage advanced data analytics through tools that provide insights or personalised patient recommendations.
In contrast, Panacea, a data-driven telemedicine platform, gathers over 150 data points in every consultation and uses advanced analytics tools and machine learning algorithms to analyse patient data to generate personalised insights for patients and healthcare providers. This may include analysing health data from wearables or other remote monitoring devices and/or data from electronic health records and other sources in a GDPR-compliant system.
Panacea also incorporates predictive analytics to help identify patients at risk of developing certain health conditions or needing additional interventions or support. Therefore, the platform allows healthcare providers to proactively address potential health issues before they become more serious.
Overall, Panacea has the potential to offer more personalised and proactive digital health services, combining quality telemedicine consultations with advanced data analytics to deliver an end-to-end platform that involves all stages of care.