When using knok app’s video appointment, you will have a video consultation with an experienced Trusted Doctor who will advise you on an acute or chronic condition. The price of an appointment is 20€, but during launch phase, the price will be 15€ per appointment.
If you have made an earlier face-to-face appointment, or should you need some additional information about a previous diagnosis, the Trusted Doctor will reassess the case and the symptoms or explain the different treatment options.
If you are a mother or a father and you feel uncertain about your child’s potential illness, but you don’t feel that you need to call a doctor to your home or travel to a hospital, knok’s Trusted Doctor will evaluate the situation and, if a face-to-face appointment is required, half of the fee for the video appointment will be deduced to that appointment price.
If you are feeling flu symptoms – fever, cold, body aches. Just call a Trusted Doctor via video and, if necessary, he will be able to travel to your desired location to re-evaluate you in person.
If you are a chronic patient, knok’s Trusted Doctor will be able to prescribe the required medication or refer you to a specialist. And you don’t even have to move, because the prescription will come to you electronically!
Medication prescription will be made via a digital platform, with dematerialised prescriptions sent either to the email you have registered at knok or to your mobile phone, via SMS.
To issue a prescription, the Trusted Doctor will need you National Health Service user number.
- Reassessment of clinical situations previously observed in a face-to-face appointment
- Repeat prescription
- Flu and colds
- Upper respiratory infections
- Allergies (sneezing, atopic skin) and rhinosinusitis (rhinitis and sinusitis)
- Urinary tract infections
- Mycoses and Onychomycoses (mycoses of nails)
- Musculoskeletal pain (including low back pain)
- Traveller’s medicine
- Depression and anxiety (psychiatry consultation)
- Medication adjustments for chronic disease (diabetes and thyroid diseases) *
* The patient has to have the latest tests/exams that can be shared with the doctor
- Reassessment of clinical situations previously observed in face-to-face consultation
- Sore throat
- Vomiting and diarrhoea
- Paedopsychiatric triage
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing (dyspnoea)
- Severe, sudden onset pain (in minutes) in any part of the body
- Seizures or epilepsy
- Mental state change (strange behaviour, confusion, difficulty waking up despite being stimulated)
- Head and spine injuries
- Fractures or inability to use limbs
- Plans to end your life
- Recent surgery
- HIV or AIDS
- Known active tuberculosis
- Fever after travelling outside Europe or North America
- Acute onset or rapidly changing skin lesions
If knok is unable to solve your problem through its Trusted Doctors (video appointment and face-to-face consultation), this means that you have a potentially more serious condition that requires an investigation by ancillary diagnostic tests (blood, urine, x-ray, CAT or others).
In that case, knok will guide you to the most appropriate medical care for that condition. In order to facilitate articulation with other health care services, the Trusted Doctors will write a report of their clinical evaluation and their clinical orientation (examinations and treatments), which will facilitate and accelerate the resolution of the condition.